- 10 November for courses that start in January of the following year.
- 10 June for courses that start in July of the same year.
- A non-refundable fee of R150 for application, and certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate/Matric equivalent and all other relevant documents must accompany the completed application form. If you pay the application fee electronically at a bank (rather than using PayPal), the proof of payment must accompany the application form. This may be uploaded with all other documentation.
- Late application will be considered if space is available.
Will only be considered if space is available.
Payments can be made through methods of EFT or via Paypal.
Please select your preferred option from the Apply and Register dropdown menu.
- It is in your interest to submit the application form as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date for application.
- This form must be completed by all newcomer students.
- If you were registered at Imperium University for the previous academic term or part thereof, you need not complete this form again.
- The prescribed administration fee of R150 must accompany this form and is not refundable.
- The potential of applications for all courses will be evaluated.
- You may not submit more than one application form. If you wish to alter your choice at a later stage, you must do so in writing.
- Documents that are sent by fax are not acceptable, but you may scan and email the certified documents to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The processing of your application will be delayed if you fail to complete this form in full; If you fail to attach all the required documents; If you fail to enclose the administration fee; If your application reaches the University after the relevant closing date.
- The University must be notified immediately of any change of address after the submission of this application.
- The reference number allocated to you must be quoted in all further correspondence.
- Should you, after having submitted this application, decide not to continue with your studies or to change your course, you must notify the Registrar of your decision immediately in writing.
- The University retains the right to refuse any application without stating reasons.
Consult the prospectus of the faculty concerned to find out whether you meet the admission requirements for your proposed study field.
Certified copies of the following documents must accompany each application:
- Form of identification
- Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- An academic record in respect of studies at another tertiary institution.
RECOGNITION OF AND EXEMPTION FROM SUBJECTS
If you have already obtained credit(s) for a course and/or subjects at a higher education institution, you could possible qualify for recognition of those subjects and/or exemption from corresponding subjects at Imperium University.
In accordance with the language policy of Imperium University, the language medium for lectures, assignments and exams is English.
Be sure to refer to the checklist under each Application (South African/Namibian) to ensure you have attached all required documentation and signed the indemnity form.