Each BA degree consists of multiple year modules over a minimum of 3 years.
View the Faculties we have available and relevant courses that fall under each:
Arts & Humanities
Business, Economics and Management Studies
Make sure to check and calculate your minimum required score for each course.Search Courses
Search and Select Your Desired Course Options
- Check the minimum requirements.
- If students do not qualify for the min. requirements, they may apply for bridging courses, this must be accompanied by a written motivation.
Pay Registration Fee
- Along with the application fee, each student will be allowed to list 3 options for studies in order they prefer. The application form must be submitted accompanied by the registration fee of R150. This fee will be deducted from any course fees once students are accepted.
- Once payment and application form are both received, student will receive an email to confirm process of application.
- A student number will be assigned in the case of a successful and approved application.
Becoming a Student
- All students approved through the application process will receive a welcome letter from the Dean.
- Students will then be advised on their compulsory and choice subjects and the minimum required subjects to take/pass for each year of study (Please refer to the prospectus for more information).
- Students will then choose their desired subjects for the semester/year and will have the option to obtain library access.
- Students will receive a quote for the semester/year. 50% of fees are payable with the commencement of studies with the other 50% payable halfway through the semester/year (depending on subject length).
- Upon 50% deposit, students will receive their student login details for academics and library purposes.
- Students will have access to video lectures as well as their assignments.
- A student should give special care to planning their semester by use of the calendar provided in their student portfolio.